Figure 7: ReCYN™ process flowsheet
2.2 K EY S UPERIORITY A SPECTS OF THE R E CYN™ P ROCESS
• High recovery efficiencies of free and metal complexed cyanides, toxic metals and precious metals.
RESISTANCE TO POISONING
• Investigations have shown the resin to be barely affected by organic foulants or inorganic poisons, even after long term usage.
LOW ABRASION LOSSES
• Operations have shown that the mechanical strength of the resin results in low abrasion losses; an order of magnitude lower than carbon.
• Temperature variations and the presence of slurry solids have negligible effect on performance.
• The resin can be effectively eluted at ambient temperatures and at atmospheric pressure. Elevated temperature and pressure vessels are not required.
ReCYN™ Case Study – Martabe Operations
Powered by FlippingBook